The City provides residents with curbside pickup of bulk items on a seasonal basis.
Service for 2021 will run from June 7th thru September 30th
Items not accepted include:
- Vehicular Items (tires, batteries, etc.)
- Bedding (blankets, sheets, pillows, etc.)
- Clothing (footwear, clothes, hats, gloves, etc.)
- Household hazardous waste, paints or solvents
- Demolition or Construction Debris
All prices are estimates, final costs will be determined by size and weight of object. A site visit to assist in calculating final costs may be needed prior to collection.
Contact the Department of Public Works at (315) 785-7842 or click the link below to schedule service.
Acceptable Items & Price List Schedule Bulk Pickup