Assessment Grievance

If you disagree with your assessment there are a number of steps that you can take to grieve your assessment based on the time of year.

At any time prior to the filing of the tentative assessment roll on January 1st each year you may request an informal review using the link below.

After January 15th but prior to the grievance date (2nd Tuesday in February) you may still seek an informal review, but you will also need to complete the application for the Board of Review.

To file a formal complaint with the Board of Assessment Review complete the application below and return to our office prior to the grievance date for an appointment to appear before them.

Request Informal Assessment Review

Application for Formal Assessment Review

Grievance booklet