City to Collect Watertown City School Taxes
Watertown City School tax bills in the City will be mailed out Thursday September 30th and there are a number of very important changes.
- The City of Watertown has entered into an agreement with the Watertown City School District to collect school taxes on its behalf for all properties within the City of Watertown.
- You will now be able to pay your school taxes online using the City of Watertown’s “Online Bill Payment” system at https://www.watertown-ny.gov/OnlineBillPay.
- In person payment will no longer be accepted at local banks.
- Checks should be made payable to the “City Comptroller”.
- If you are mailing your payment, it should be addressed to:
Watertown City Comptroller
245 Washington St Suite 203
Watertown NY 13601
- The secured drop box located at City Hall next to the Sterling St entrance St will be available for in-person drop off. Due to Covid restrictions, the City’s offices are open by appointment only.
- Please call ahead (315) 785-7754 if you need to make an in-person appointment.